UAE & Worldwide
Online lessons and online courses have been around for many years. Have you ever searched for YouTube tutorials to learn some chords, a song, or even a classical piece, but found yourself lost in the number of videos that were not explained well, or simply not designed for your personal needs? Online music lessons one on one could be the option for you!
Whether you are a busy person that has no time to waste, or you are simply not comfortable sitting with someone in person to learn from, or you are just looking for the most affordable music learning option with a professional music teacher; Online music lessons one on one could be the option for you if you do or do not have prior knowledge about your instrument or playing music.
We put together some frequently asked questions to help you Make the Right Decision!
About the Lessons
Prior Knowledge Requirements for each instrument
Packages & Fees
Would online lessons help me to improve?
We are experienced in online teaching, therefore, we can confidently tell you that it depends on a few factors:
What equipments do I need to have?
1- Your instrument 2- Camera 3- Good internet connection 4- Camera stand
Do you offer a trail lesson?
We do not start with students before having a booked assessment done, so we can advise you if it's going to work for you, and give a teacher the chance to assess your level.
Does it cost less than home lessons?
Yes for sure. You can check our online lessons packages to know more.
Do you still have more questions?
Check our FAQ page, if you have more general questions.
Can I take online lessons if I am a total beginner?
For some instruments it will work, indeed, however, we put together the "Prior knowledge requirments" for each instrument.
No proir knowledge is required for the following instruments:
Guitar, Theory, Vocal, Ukulele, Harp, Qanon, Drums, Conga, Darbuka, Xylophone
Proir knowledge is required for the following instruments:
The same instruments like for children, but we would advise you to do an assessment as it is easier for adults to get what the teacher is explaining, especially about posture. Children would need in most cases for personal interaction to correct their posture problems.
- Any package can be used as 2 lessons per week or more (if you wish), it will end then according to the number of lessons taken not to duration.
- You are able to opt for any package that suits you, after the assessment.
- All our packages are eligible for one makeup lesson each month. However, we are flexible, but we want to help you to improve.
- If your lessons fall in the summer's vacation, those lessons will be automatically held until you come back.
- We accept PayPal payments at the moment for the students from outside of the UAE.
* The benefits of our Super Flexi package:
- 3 makeup lessons each 2 months
- 8 weeks of frozen lessons during a year
- No additional payments to keep your slot (applicable for all our packages)
Pros of registering with us
No hidden payments and no registration fee
Registering for private lessons at home with a licensed music institute can definitely guarantee that your money will not be lost
You will always find someone to refer to, in case of any matter shall arise. Which might need any corrective action to be done
You will be sure that someone will always follow up on the progress of your child, and give you the most honest opinion you could expect. Putting you in ease of mind
Free up slots in your schedule and save you a lot of time and energy
Contact us for more details